|Sleeper bus 40 seater|
|Pick up time||Departure time||Arrival time|
|07:00 AM||08:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|12:00 PM||13:00 (01:00 PM)||17:30 (05:30 PM)|
|Ticket price: 180,000 VND per 01 person|
Please contact us to check available seat and price
View >> Dalat to Mui Ne Bus Schedule>>
Please contact us to check seat availability and pick up point before booking the ticket.
Departure at : 124 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ham Tien Ward, Mui Ne or pick up along main street of Mui Ne ( Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street or Huynh Thuc Khang Street).
Arrival at: Pham Ngu Lao Street, Dalat City
Contact us at:
WhatsApp/Zalo/ Viber: +84918313696
Line ID: dalatopentours
WeChat ID ( 微信号 ) yuenandaleluyou
Booking Office: DALAT OPEN TOURS
Office & Online working time : 07:00 AM to 09:00 PM (UTC+7)
Booking process: After checking the seat availability, we will hold the seat you select in normaly in 1 hour or with the commitment time. You can send us an email to request an online payment link or pay directly at our webiste by click to the button "book your ticket" and follows the process to pay. Once payment has been received, the bus ticket will be issued immediately, and therefore cannot be refunded. Confirmation will be sent to you within 24 hours.
Please note that all online credit transactions are subject to a 3% surcharge with all cards .
What passengers need to do before departure:
- Passenger are recommended to be at the meeting point for pick up at least 45 minutes before departure.
- Each passenger can carry on board a free baggage of maximum weight of 20kg.
- Ticket refund and change should be made fefore departure at least 24 hours. in case of group tickets, only ticket refund is permitted and should be made at least 24 hours before departure. refund and change fare are applied.
- Passengers are considered as proper e- Ticket owners with valid Boarding Pass and travel/ identification document such as ID card with photo, receipt, bus ticket or confirmation of services by email.
- Bus company does not check bags over its routes. There is no liability for unchecked baggage and personal belongings. Customers should keep their personal belongings, especially valuables such as cell phones, tablets, laptops and medications in their possession at all times.